Monday 27 August 2012

Pond Life!

Pond life. Because I'm going to be DW blogging on Mondays for the next little while, I think I'll start it out with the miserably short first part of "Pond Life".

What can I say? It was funny and cute, but for all its shortness, managed to have one scene they really could have done without. It reminded me lots of the beginning of The Impossible Astronaut. That was disappointing. Don't they realise that kids watch this?

Also, if it was in a real episode, it would have stretched my suspension of disbelief just a bit too far. Yes, Doctor Who is a show about a time travelling, bow-tie wearing alien, but when it's deliberately ridiculous, I have trouble taking it seriously.

But the ending was adorable - I love seeing Amy and Rory chilling at home, and can't wait for more. Tomorrow morning!


Miserably short post for a pathetically short clip - see you all 'round!

2 comments: